If you feel like that, you’re not alone. Due to constant M&A activity over the past 5-10 years (even in 2020), the company that you originally chose to be your PBM may no longer exist, swallowed up by a larger organization with different services and ways to service you. Here are some other important questions to ask yourself:
- Do you know who your account manager is?
- Do you get a personalized stewardship delivered by a person?
- When you call for support, does an actual person answer the phone?
- Do you receive proactive clinical support for complex drug regimens?
- Do you have access to customized, not canned, reports?
- Are your contractual terms – service level agreement, costs, confidentiality – being achieved? Do you even know what those terms are? Does your PBM?
- Are you absolutely sure you are not over-paying?
- Do you consider your PBM a trusted adviser?
If you answer ‘no’ to any of those questions, it may be time to find another PBM partner. You deserve a partner that has all of the services you’re used to but gives you the attention you expect.
Here are some reasons why we might be your preferred choice …
We make injured workers and your claims team a priority with personalized, responsive service
- A person is available 24x7x365 (yes, holidays too) for you, your injured workers and their providers/pharmacies
- Our portal, My PreferredMedical, was built from scratch three years ago for the ultimate in self-service
- Our flexible implementation process reduces the transition time from your current PBM
Our expert and experienced team is focused on cost containment and positive clinical outcomes
- We have been 100% Work Comp since we started in 1997
- All clients get the same level of excellent support – we deliver on what we promise
- Our customizable formularies, Clinical Services and Clinical Alerts are focused on appropriateness
We create a tailored approach to each injured worker and the goals of your organization
- Your process is our process – no cookie cutter here
- We have several pricing models so you can choose which works best for your business model
- Electronic integration (including single sign-on) adds efficiency and consistency to the process
For more information, please fill out this online form or call (888) 586-4650 then select extension 1226 for Sales or extension 1294 for Account Management. We would love to talk with you!